Tuxum Open Source Developments
This is the OpenSource? section of Tuxum?'s Development Division. Here we maintain different projects, their documentation and their bug control. Projects in this section include: Actualiza, TuxNetConf, TuxCalibrate and TuxTranslator among others. Our aim is to create useful software applications and get as much external colaboration as possible, in order to improve this software. We trust you will find them useful too.
Tuxum Developers Team.
Main current projects
- CTest -- HTML framework for HTML testing.
- Actualiza -- Semi-automatic software updater
- InitManager -- General init runlevel manager.
- TuxCalibrate -- Calibration tool for EVTouch based screen controllers
- TuxNetConf -- Network configuration software
- TuxTalador & TuxumInstaller -- Linux installation program & Script package for building of installation CDs
- TuxTranslator -- Package translation utilities
- TuxUsers -- Very easy user management with predefined group infrastructure.
- TuxumStateMachinery -- Tuxum's State Machine Compiler. Used for automatic Qt testing.
- Masterconf -- General pourpose universal configurer.
- TuxParts -- Partition information gatherer
- QtParted -- Updated version of the QtParted partition manager
For a detailed description of each project just follow the links. Other projects can be found in the Browse Source section.
Many of the hosted projects use Scam, a simple replacement for automake/autoconf.